Proper nutrition is an important part of keeping your dog healthy and a balanced diet is critically important to your dog’s cell maintenance, growth and overall health. But what if your dog is experiencing unexplained illnesses that could be due to an excess or lack of nutrients? A better understanding of how dogs use the various nutrients in food and how much of them they need can help you choose a healthier diet for your beloved pup.
- The right diet and how to know for sure that your dog is receiving all of the right nutrients
- The top 5 nutrients your dog should be receiving
- A simple and non-invasive way to discover if your dog is deficient in essential nutrients or has an overabundance of heavy metals in their body
- Healthy natural ways to achieve ideal nutrient levels
- What to do if your dog is experiencing issues such as itching, poor appetite, weight loss, weight gain, hair loss, allergies, rashes and skin Issues, bad breath, body odor, excessive shedding, flatulence, etc. Why not tune in now?
This podcast will share simple ways to help boost your dog’s nutrition and improve their overall health and wellness.
Check it out! Your dog will thank you.
Wag Out Loud is the ultimate resource for the dog lover who is on a quest to provide the best care for his/her canine companion(s). We are the only show obsessed with canine health, nutrition and overall well-being so we invite you to check out the free podcast episodes, our awesome community, amazing online events, resources and more at https://www.wagoutloud.com/
Have a tail wagging day!
from iHeartDogs.com https://bit.ly/30s5RVT